March is one of my favorite months of the year for several reasons.
1. It gives me yet another reason to celebrate crocheting. For a crocheter this means it is our favorite national holiday, “National Crochet Month.” This is the month to let my crochet passion shine. To promote and encourage others to join me in this wonderful and useful art form.
2. But probably the most selfish reason it’s a favorite is because it is my birthday month. I feel so blessed to be born in a month that celebrates something that is such a huge part of my life.
3. It is the one month that I usually can find some really good sales on yarn and stock up for future crochet projects.
Lastly, here at “Crochet with Passion” it is “Bucket List Month”. We have bucket lists for different area’s of our life, so I thought why not have one in crocheting? But I also know myself well enough to know that if I do not have time for it – nothing will ever get crossed off this list. Well, March is that time for me.
If you would like to join us for Bucket List month you could chose be one of these three ways:
1. Any project I have not finished – an UFO that has been laying around the house.
2. Any project that I have been really wanting to crochet.
3. Any new crochet technique I have been wanting to learn.
I have decided to learn a Mosaic crochet this month. I have had this book for a while and this is the month I am going to buckle down and learn this amazing looking crochet technique.
I hope you join me as I travel down this new road and as I share all the things that I am learning this month.
No matter which of the three ways you decide to celebrate Crochet with Passion Bucket List month with us, I look forward to hearing from you. Please make the commitment and share with us in the comments below what you have decided to cross off your bucket list.
Until next time, keep those hooks flying.